Ifpo organizes two intensive sessions online: one in July and one in September .
Intensive online course in July :
From Thursday July 1 to Friday July 30, 2021.On June 21 and 22, the students who have been accepted pass an oral exam in MSA and dialect.
Intensive online course in September :
From Friday 3 to Thursday 30 September 2021 . On August 26 and 27, the students who have been accepted pass an oral exam in MSA and dialect.
A few words about the intensive courses:
The courses are given in Arabic by Lebanese, Jordanian and Syrian teachers who are native speakers and have a solid experience of teaching Arabic as a foreign language.
Students are placed according to their level in small groups (6 to 10 persons) and receive 14 hours of classes per week for 4 weeks. This offer includes 4 hours of individual classes a week, and 10 hours of collective classes. Before the beginning of the session, the students who have been accepted pass an oral exam in MSA and dialect.
The collective courses will be distributed as follows:
|Grammar MSA||2 hours|
|Media (print and broadcast)||2 hours|
|Written expression||2 hours|
|Oral expression||2 hours|
|Oral expression||1 hour|
|Dialect/press/grammar/written expression/oral expression/modern literature/translation||3 hours (these courses can be mixed)|
Conditions for Applying
Candidates for the online Arabic courses must send their enrollment application by e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The file must be transmitted:
- for the July course: no later than June 10, 2021 (deadline).
- for the September course: no later than July 30, 2021 (deadline).
The file submitted must necessarily include:
- an applicant information form (download below) + 1 identity photograph scanned into 1 single PDF file.
- an Arabic written test (MSA) (to download below) and return as a single PDF file. The test is obligatory. Three levels of testing are available for download: you must download the one that corresponds to your profile (1, 2 or 3).
- download the application form
- download the Arabic language test
- Profil 1 : advanced level
- Profil 2 : intermediate level
- Profil 3: post – beginner level
It is fundamental that the test be carried out according to the formulated conditions: 3 hours, dictionary authorized. Attention, if the candidate fails to finish his test under the conditions of time (3h), he must send it as is.
The tuition for the Arabic intensive course amounts to 1 075 € (euros) and must be paid in full :
– no later than June 15, 2021 (for the July session)
– no later than August 15, 2021 (for the September session)
The amount paid will not be refunded in case of withdrawal, except for medical or professional reasons (duly justified). If payment of the full registration fees is not made by the dates indicated, Ifpo authorizes you to cancel your registration.
Payments are made according to Ifpo payment terms specific to each country (please read the payment terms, available below for download). Bank transfer remains the simplest and fastest method of payment, the Ifpo bank account in France. You can download the Ifpo RIB (IBAN) below.
Director of DEAMM
E-mail : email@example.com
Tel : + 961- 1- 420 291 /292/293/298
Institut Français du Proche-Orient (Ifpo)
Rue de Damas
BP 11-1424, Beirut, Lebanon